The Young Regulator EBDR is an opposed blade rectangular Electronic Balancing Damper. Dampers above a hard ceiling or in any inaccessible location can be controlled with the EBDP â€“ Electronic Balancing Damper Positioner, which opens and closes the damper and provides a visual indication of the damper position with an LCD meter.
The Positioner can be used to control any number of dampers that are at a worksite through a variety of receptacles that are offered. The Positioner is self-contained and small enough to be carried in a pocket. A high capacity battery is featured for long life and is easily replaced in the field when necessary.
The EBDR is ideal in a number of applications:
- Labs, where more precise balancing or control may be required
- Schools, prisons, and mental health facilities, where access to controls is restricted
- Atriums, where dampers are inaccessible and long cable runs are required
- Any situation where seasonal changes require rebalancing of the HVAC system
An EBDR, Electronic Balancing Damper that includes the 12V DC motor, an EBDC Cable up to 1,000â€™ in length, and a termination are required for a complete assembly. Field connection between 12V DC motor and termination is fast and simple with snap on connectors installed by the factory. One EBDP Positioner is required per job.
One per Order Minimum
|EBD 301 Concealed
– Plenum Rated Cable One Per Damper
|EBD 302 Concealed Wall
|EBD-Wall (1, 2, 4, 6, 12 Ports)
|Rectangular Dampers, Model
|Low Leak Seals
|Take Off EBD-5050
position indication (DCD)